Cinnamon sprinkled Cacao Coffee (iced or hot)
1 teaspoon of Incaliving’s Cacao Powder
Coffee of choosing
½ cup of half and half or vegan substitute
Dash of cinnamon
Whip cream (optional)
1-2 tablespoons of sweetener (Monk Fruit or regular sugar)
Hot Coffee: Add Incaliving’s Cacao Powder and sweetener to empty cup; then stir in hot brewed coffee until dissolved. Finish by adding half and half, top with whip cream and a dash of cinnamon.
Iced Coffee: After brewing coffee, pour into full glass of ice. Stir in Incaliving’s Cacao Powder and sweetener until dissolved; then add in half and half, top with whip cream and a dash of cinnamon.
Raw Cacao Face Mask
Raw Cacao Face Mask
Raw Cacao Face Mask (basic recipe)
1 Tbsp Incaliving’s cacao powder
2 tsp clay, I used moroccan red clay (good for all skin types, including sensitive skin)
1/2 tsp Incaliving’s Sacha Inchi Oil
1/4 tsp Incaliving’s Black maca powder
1 small mug of steeped and cooled green tea (don’t dump it all in at once, just add a splash at a time until you get a smooth paste)
- Mix dry ingredients. Add oil and then add cooled green tea 1 tsp at a time until a creamy, pudding like consistency is reached.
- Apply in a thick layer over face and relax for 10-15 minutes.
- Use an old facecloth (the mask will stain fabric) to remove the mask by holding the cloth under hot running water, squeezing out the water and holding the cloth close to your face, to give it some good steam and warming it up. Careful, not too hot, you don’t want to scald your face.
- Then, use warm water to wet the cloth and gently wipe the mask off. Follow with a cool water rinse, pat dry, and apply a few drops of Incaliving’s Sacha Inchi Oil. Enjoy!
1/2 cup Incaliving’s Cacao powder
1/2 teaspoon instant espresso powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup Incaliving’s Sacha Inchi spread
1/2 cup honey
1/4 cup ghee
1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and grease an 8 x 8-inch pan.
- Add cacao, espresso powder, baking soda, salt to food processor and pulse to combine. Add remaining ingredients and process until well combined. Spread batter in pan.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, until set but still slightly moist in center.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Shake
- 2 large overripe bananas (, peeled, sliced and frozen*)
- 1 cup original almond milk ((or more to thin as desired))
- 3/4 cup ice
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp Incaliving’s cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon Sacha Inchi Complete Protein Powder (or Sachi Cacao protein powder)
- 1 teaspoon Lilly’s chocolate chips (optional) or Incaliving’s Cacao nibs
Blend all ingredients together, then sprinkle on top some of the chocolate chips or cacao nibs for an extra crunch! Enjoy
Chocolate Cherry Shake
12 oz water, milk, or yogurt
2 Tbs. Sachi Cacao Complete Protein Powder
2 cups of sweet dark cherries, pits removed
1 cups of spinach
1 tbsp of walnuts
1 tbsp ground flax
1 tbsp Incaliving’s cacao nibs
Cacao Mint Pudding
- 85 grams cold avocado flesh (~ 1/2 avocado)
- 2 tablespoons Dutch-process cocoa powder
- 1 medium very ripe cold banana (mine was 120 grams without the peel)
- 1/4 cup (60 grams) plain Greek yogurt (make sure to use a vegan / paleo yogurt, if necessary)
- mint extract, to taste (a few drops should do)
Blend all ingredients into a food processor or blender, serve and add a mint leave for decoration. Enjoy!
Raw Cacao Energy Balls
15mins total time yields: 12 energy balls
½ cup raw almonds
½ cup raw walnuts
1 cup old fashioned oats
2 Tbsp. Incaliving’s cacao powder
¼ to ½ tsp. salt
¾ cup dates, chopped
1 to 2 Tbsp. water
- Put the almonds, walnuts, oats, cacao, and salt in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until the nuts break down and combine with the other ingredients. The meal should be fine, but retain some texture — you don’t want to make nut butter!
- Add the dates and a tablespoon of water and run the food processor until the mixture becomes thick and sticky. You should be able to squeeze a bit of the mixture between your fingers. If it’s too loose and crumbly, add another tablespoon of water and process until everything comes together.
- Line a baking sheet with a piece of parchment paper. Scoop pieces of the mixture and roll it into balls between your palms, slightly smaller than the size of a golf ball. Line them up on the baking sheet and place it in the refrigerator to chill for at least an hour, overnight if possible. Store the raw cacao energy balls in an airtight container in the refrigerator or freezer.