Cinnamon sprinkled Cacao Coffee (iced or hot)
1 teaspoon of Incaliving’s Cacao Powder
Coffee of choosing
½ cup of half and half or vegan substitute
Dash of cinnamon
Whip cream (optional)
1-2 tablespoons of sweetener (Monk Fruit or regular sugar)
Hot Coffee: Add Incaliving’s Cacao Powder and sweetener to empty cup; then stir in hot brewed coffee until dissolved. Finish by adding half and half, top with whip cream and a dash of cinnamon.
Iced Coffee: After brewing coffee, pour into full glass of ice. Stir in Incaliving’s Cacao Powder and sweetener until dissolved; then add in half and half, top with whip cream and a dash of cinnamon.
Raw Cacao Face Mask
Raw Cacao Face Mask
Raw Cacao Face Mask (basic recipe)
1 Tbsp Incaliving’s cacao powder
2 tsp clay, I used moroccan red clay (good for all skin types, including sensitive skin)
1/2 tsp Incaliving’s Sacha Inchi Oil
1/4 tsp Incaliving’s Black maca powder
1 small mug of steeped and cooled green tea (don’t dump it all in at once, just add a splash at a time until you get a smooth paste)
- Mix dry ingredients. Add oil and then add cooled green tea 1 tsp at a time until a creamy, pudding like consistency is reached.
- Apply in a thick layer over face and relax for 10-15 minutes.
- Use an old facecloth (the mask will stain fabric) to remove the mask by holding the cloth under hot running water, squeezing out the water and holding the cloth close to your face, to give it some good steam and warming it up. Careful, not too hot, you don’t want to scald your face.
- Then, use warm water to wet the cloth and gently wipe the mask off. Follow with a cool water rinse, pat dry, and apply a few drops of Incaliving’s Sacha Inchi Oil. Enjoy!
1/2 cup Incaliving’s Cacao powder
1/2 teaspoon instant espresso powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup Incaliving’s Sacha Inchi spread
1/2 cup honey
1/4 cup ghee
1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and grease an 8 x 8-inch pan.
- Add cacao, espresso powder, baking soda, salt to food processor and pulse to combine. Add remaining ingredients and process until well combined. Spread batter in pan.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, until set but still slightly moist in center.